If you are thinking about relocating from Bergen County to California, this is the right place for you! In this article, we will try to give you some advice on how to actually achieve this dream of yours, plus some additional reasons to make the right choice if you haven’t made up your mind yet.
The 21st century is the era of urban globalization. More and more people want to live in cities, and – the bigger the better. But what makes them so desirable? Why would you choose to relocate to some city in California? Here is why:
Figure 2Relocating from Bergen County to California isn’t just a dream. Alt. Image of a street in San Francisco.
Yes, relocating from Bergen County to California for better parks just doesn’t seem logical at a first sight. But let’s stop for a second and think about it once more. Golden State’s natural wonderlands and state parks such as Yosemite, Joshua Tree, and Death Valley are something you won’t ever find in the Bergen County. Or anywhere in the world. Sunny state’s national parks are home to some of the most iconic views and landscapes on the planet Earth. And the best part is – they are a year-round destination!
Fine vining and dining
Yeah. It is true. Here you will find food from every corner of the globe. If you try some tacos here, you will never think about Mexican food the same way. On the other hand, this is a vine-loving state. There is no shortage of chardonnays and pinots in the Golden State – ever. And, if you relocate from Bergen County to California, you must try some Napa Valley’s or Santa Barbara’s top-notch wine. Also, people here take their coffee very seriously, and you will be pleasantly surprised after trying one.
California celebrates the diversity
There is no need to compare Bergen County to California when it comes to this matter. People here welcome everyone, no matter their ethnicity, color, religion or beliefs. And that’s the beauty of it all. You will see Mexicans who celebrate Chinese New Year, and no one even cares. You can really live your life the way you want to here, without anyone judging you. This state welcomes those that dare to think outside of the box. Moving to California sounds good, doesn’t it?
You will not think about vacation right after relocating from Bergen County to California, but it comes in handy to know your options in advance. Life here is already a vacation, but if you ever get bored (yeah, it can happen at some point) everything is just a short plane ride away. You can head south to Mexico for a weekend or visit Las Vegas easily.
Whether you prefer extreme adventures or dancing the week away, there is never a dull moment for anyone after moving from BC to California. You can be on a beach one day, and find yourself on some epic film festival tomorrow. You just don’t know what the future holds here in the Sunny State. This is the main reason why young people prefer living here.
Pacific coastline paired with the wonderful weather
California boasts 840 miles of coastline that compliments PC Highway. It connects San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego and it is the best way to get to know California’s diverse natural beauty after relocating from Bergen County. The landscape converts from high mountains and redwood woodlands to the foggy, temperate San Francisco Bay, to the desert climate of LA.
Advice for relocating from Bergen County to California
If you are headed for the state’s largest metro regions such as Los Angeles, San Jose or San Diego, it is best to come prepared. We suggest finding professional moving company. You will need all hands on a deck. Hiring Bergen County movers is the best thing to do if you want your relocation to go smooth. Reliable movers will take care of your belongings, and save you some time and energy. Long distance move isn’t a joke, so it’s best to plan everything a few months in advance. Set a schedule and stick to it. Plan your timetable, and start as early as possible. There is no such thing as too much time when moving.
Things you should take care of before the moving day comes
- Plan a budget and try to stick to it. It is easy to lose track when moving, so I suggest you write everything down. Calculate how much you plan to spend and create a strategy. If you want to save some money, you can do so by getting boxes from local grocery stores instead of buying new ones. Also, you can use newspapers instead of packing paper.
- Get rid of things that you don’t use or need anymore. You don’t want to spend time packing items that you will end up throwing away eventually.
- Collect passports, important documents, and medical records, and put them in a safe place before you start packing. Make sure everything is in a secure place.
- Cancel services before you move and save yourself some money. Cancel memberships, internet provider’s services, and newspaper subscriptions.
- Start packing gradually. This means you should start with things that you don’t use on a daily basis, and eventually finish with the essentials. You don’t want your whole closet in a box one month ahead of the moving day. Also, don’t forget to label everything.
- If you still haven’t found a right moving company, we suggest you contact http://njtransport.us/.
- Make sure that the larger and bulky items will fit through doorways and corridors. Clear out any obstacles. Disassemble massive pieces that may cause problems when relocating from Bergen County to California.
- Check every room in your house when you finish packing. It is almost impossible not to forget anything.