Moving the entire family is very stressful. One of the most important things to do is to find a perfect place for your kids. Luckily there are many beautiful cities for families in California that are safe, affordable, clean, and family-friendly.
Before you make a decision, set your priorities. When moving with a family, priorities are usually good schools around, low crime rate, affordability, parks, and a lot of family-friendly activities. Hire a moving company and move anywhere in CA, wherever you want, but first, plan it.
The list of tips cities for families in California
These cities in CA have everything that is listed before. Explore them and before consider them as your new home.
- Irvine – it is located in the Los Angeles area and it is one of the best places where you can raise your kids. There are safe neighborhoods for families in LA you can choose, but when having kids, you better choose something more affordable.
- Berkeley – public schools are highly rated, it is good for families, and the nightlife is amazing too. So, it has something for everyone.
- Carlsbad – is one of the best cities for families in California because the schools are one of the best in CA. Home prices are a little bit high, but it is peaceful and near the beach.
- Sunnyvale – besides Sunnyvale is a great city for families, it is also good for young professionals building a career. It has many restaurants, clubs, parks, schools, etc.
- Torrance – if you are not looking only for a place where to move with your family, but also where you can retire after a long career, Torrance is one of those cities.
- Santa Clara – has a lot to offer to families. If looking for a peaceful city in California, this may be one of your options.